“CREATE STRONG DIGESTION AND IMPROVE YOUR IMMUNITY, USING POWERFUL ANCIENT SIDDHA‐VEDA PRINCIPLES TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER”
As told to Dr. Pankaj Naram in Nepal by his master BABA RAMDASJI, at the age of 124.
Dr. Pankaj Naram shares common rules to follow for all three doshas, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha, to keep being healthy:
• Eat only eat when hungry
• Do not eat large meals after the dark
• Enjoy lots of Moong/Mung soup (green whole moong/mung)
• Do not drink water with meals, leave a half an hour gap before or after eating (In case you feel the need to drink, enjoy warm or room-temperature beverages)
• Avoid icy cold drinks at all times
• Avoid milk and dairy products (except Ghee)
• Avoid sour and fermented food
• Avoid wheat in any form: white wheat flour, whole wheat flour, multi grains containing wheat, wheat flour as a thickener for sauces, as filler in ready-made food, etc.
• Enjoy local, seasonal, and organic fruits and vegetables
• Enjoy plenty of cooked, green, leafy vegetables
• Enjoy fresh-squeezed juices, and avoid bottled juices as a rule 4
• Avoid all soft drinks, flavored water, Red Bull, vitamin drinks, including sugar-free kinds
• Completely avoid artificial sweeteners and refined sugar, Aspartame (Equal, NutraSweet), Saccharin (Sweet’N Low), Sucralose (Splenda, Altern), Xylitol, Sorbitol, Acesulfame (found in diet sodas), Neotame (used in baked goods), etc.
• Enjoy natural sweeteners in moderation such as jaggary (gud), agave extract, pure Maple Syrup and Stevia. Honey should only be added when food or drinks are cool. Never heat up honey since it has a tendency to become toxic in high temperature
• Enjoy home-cooked meals using fresh ingredients
• Avoid fast food, ready-made food, chain restaurants, etc. • Avoid multitasking while you are eating, such as: watching TV, reading, working at the computer or driving, says Dr. Pankaj Naram.